Bachelor’s Admission Criteria
The American University of Phnom Penh (AUPP) accepts local and international students who meet the minimum Bachelor’s admission requirements. Students applying to AUPP for a Bachelor’s degree are required to submit all necessary documentation for admission and have acceptable scores and grades in their previous education. AUPP is happy to provide education to students from different backgrounds and cultures. International students help to enhance the learning environment and collegiate experience.
- Completed High School and have a High School Diploma
- A Provisional High School Diploma and a National Examination Score Report if you went to a government school, and took the National Exam.
- A High School Diploma and Transcript if you went to an international school, and did not take the National Exam.
- Identification (One of the following)
- Birth certificate (with English name)
- National ID card
Note: Please bring the original. We will make a copy.
- Application Fee: $25
- English Placement Test fee: $15
Note: Applicants who have the requisite IELTS or TOEFL score do not need to take the English Placement Test, and only need to pay the application fee.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY / PLACEMENT TEST
Click Here to view information about the English Placement test
- IELTS – Applicants submit a copy of the score report. AUPP will verify the score.
- TOEFL – Applicants must provide the AUPP TOEFL Institutional Code (B027) to the Test Centre, and ask the Centre to send the score report directly to the Registrar, American University of Phnom Penh, PO Box 1955, Phnom Penh Postcode 120000, Cambodia Post, Cambodia.
- Placement Test – If the applicant has not taken the IELTS or TOEFL exams, they must take the AUPP English Placement test. The Admissions Office will set up a time to take the test. Applicants must bring an original identification to take the test.