PARKING FEES AND PROCEDURE
2019 – 2020
CAMPUS TRAFFIC RULES
The following campus traffic rules apply to students, staff, visitors and contractors who bring an automobile/car or a motorcycle to campus.
- Park in designated areas.
- The speed limit on campus is 5 miles (or 8 km) an hour.
- Display a parking permit
- Respect the instructions of security staff
- Drive / ride carefully
- Switch off the engine while the driver is not in the automobile/with the motorcycle.
- Parking in the basement is open from 7AM to 8PM from Monday to Saturday.
All students are required to apply for a Parking Permit if you want to park a motorcycle or automobile on campus.
Students must follow the campus parking rules announced from time to time.
The parking permit must be displayed while parked on campus.
The permit may be withdrawn from students who fail to follow campus traffic rules.
Parking within the campus gate in the area designated for motorcycles: USD $32.00 per semester.
Automobile / Car:
Parking outside the campus gate is free.
Parking within the campus gate in the area designed for automobiles, but not in the basement: USD $64.00 per semester.
Parking in the basement: USD $160.00 per semester.