Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a 45 unit/credit hour program. It is designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance in their position, change their career and improve their knowledge. With American standard curriculum and taught by highly experienced and qualified American and western professors, students will develop a strong understanding and knowledge in business strategies, leadership, management and entrepreneurship. Students may take an additional concentration in Finance, Marketing or International Business.
The study approach emphasizes real world case studies, meeting and opportunities to network with practitioners and learn from real world scenarios that reflect the Cambodian and regional experience of Business and public operations in addition to learning and networking with their classmates who are employed at the most notable companies and institutions.
The admission criteria is an undergraduate degree in a relevant field from an accredited university, with a grade point average of 3.0, and IELTS (Academic Module) overall band 6.0. Applicants with undergraduate degrees in a field other than Business may be required to complete bridging courses. Each applicant is assessed on and individual basis.
1. Students will analyze ineffective business practices that result from poorly integrated business processes.
2. Students will formulate sound proposals for improving integrated business processes.
1. Students will evaluate business decisions within an ethical framework.
2. Students will critique business decisions based on social responsibility.
3. Students will evaluate business decisions and their impacts on environmental sustainability.
1. Students will apply a systematic approach to solving business problems.
2. Students will evaluate financial statements and documents to support business decisions.
3. Students will use appropriate technologies in gathering and analyzing data relevant to managerial decision-making.
1. Students will analyze the impact of global business issues on specific management situations.
2. Students will relate current global events to emerging business opportunities.
1. Students will demonstrate appropriate group techniques to lead a team task that results in effective performance.
2. Students will demonstrate effective leadership skills in a group project.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Students must complete 45 credits comprising coursework of 39 credits, and a substantial paper of 6 credits. The program is organized into three stages. The English proficiency requirement for admission is IELTS (Academic Module) overall band 6.0. Applicants without the requisite English proficiency are required to complete the following English courses before starting Stage One.
Stage One (Total credit: 15)
Stage Two (Total credit: 15)
Stage Three (Total credit: 15)
International Business Concentration
MBA Tuition and Other Fees
The MBA program consists of 45 unit/credit hour which is equivalent to 15 courses.
|Per-Course Tuition||$ 900|
|Program Tuition||$ 13,500|
|Application Fee||$ 25|
|English Placement Test Fee||$ 15|
*Applicants who have the requisite IELTS or TOEFL score do not need to take the English Placement Test, and only need to pay the application fee.
*AUPP offers scholarships (case-by-case), a deferred payment plan and student loans up to $1,000 per semester.
*Under the direction of the Board of Trustees, AUPP reserves the right to change, modify, or discontinue all tuition and additional fees at any time without prior notice.