Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) prepares students with the practical skills and academic knowledgebase that are essential for meaningful business and managerial careers. Working managers and emerging professionals will earn the degree that is the recognized workplace standard for leadership and management, and the competencies to survive and thrive in today’s complex and uncertain business or organizational settings. Students will learn to deliver value by using business intelligence and analysis to make decisions, implementing projects through collaboration and teamwork, and exercising leadership to create change.
- Effective application of design thinking, critical and problem-solving skills for strategic decision making
- Able to analyze and use financial data and tools to achieve stated goals
- Cultivate effective management and leadership skills to direct individuals and teams towards achieving goals
- Effective implementation of change and innovation management
AUPP MBA program allows me to study and earn at the same time!
Senior Business Analyst, Emerging Markets Consulting
Program Goals & Key Features
MBA English Course
Students may take the MBA English course if they need additional help with their English language skills. Students complete activities that prepare them for the type of assignments they will face on the AUPP MBA program, while at the same time, learn the English language skills required for successful study.
For students who have never taken any business courses or have minimum working experience, AUPP will offer pre-MBA courses that will bring them up to speed. Students are not required to take all of them.
ACCT 201 - Financial Accounting
ACCT 202 - Managerial Accounting
BUSN 200 - Business Communications
FINC 301 - Introduction to Finance
MGMT 301 - Fundamentals of Management
MKTG 301 - Fundamentals of Marketing
ACCT 500A - Accounting for Decision Making (3 Credits)
BUSN 500A - Statistic Applied to Managerial Problems (3 Credits)
BUSN 501B - Managing and Leading Effective Organizations (3 Credits)
ECON 500A - Economics for Managers (3 Credits)
ECON 501A - Financial Management (3 Credits)
ENTR 500A - Strategy for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (3 Credits)
IBUS E501 - Ethics, Law and Communication in Decision Making (3 Credits)
IBUS E502 - Global Operations Management (3 Credits)
IBUS E503 - Project Management (3 Credits)
MGMT 500A - Organization Behavior (3 Credits)
MGMT 501A - Managing Human Capital (3 Credits)
MGMT 502A - Global Management (3 Credits)
MKTG 500A - Global Marketing in the Digital Era (3 Credits)
PROJ 600 - Capstone (6 Credits)
Tuition fee is paid by semester and depending on the number of courses that students are enrolled in.
Eligibility for scholarships:
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.40 based on a 4.0 scale and at least two years of work experience
- write a maximum of 500-word essay addressing on the amount/percentage of scholarships you are requesting, what you can contribute to the AUPP community and why you should earn it
- submit your essay to [email protected] with your name and application ID after submitting your application
- available up to 70 percent
Deferred Payment Plan & Student Loan
- Deferred Payment Plan
Deferred Payment Plan lessen the financial pressure on the students. This flexibility enables students to have the option of paying their tuition fee up to three installments per semester. The cost for this service is an additional $100 administrative fee each semester.
- Student Loan
Students can request up to $1,000 per semester. Students must meet the eligibility criteria of the student loan program in order to be considered for the program. For more information, please contact Finance Department after receiving admission to the MBA program.