Master’s Admissions Application
American University of Phnom Penh is accepting local and international students who meet the minimum Master’s admission criteria. Students applying to AUPP for a Master’s degree are required to submit all necessary documentation for admission and have acceptable scores and grades in their previous education. AUPP is happy to provide education to students from different backgrounds and cultures. International students help to enhance the learning environment and collegiate experience.
Eligibility for Admission
- Completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA based on a 4.0 scale
- Two years of working experience or currently working
- Minimum IELTS (Academic Module) score of 6.0 (with no individual skill band below 6.0) or a TOEFL iBT score of at least 79 or higher is expected for all non-native English speaker applicants. Applicants may take the AUPP English Placement Test if they do not have IELTS or TOEFL score
- A birth Certificate (with English name), or National ID card, or Passport
- An earned bachelor’s degree diploma to be uploaded in application form
- An Unofficial Transcript to be uploaded in application form (If you accept our offer of admission, we will request official transcripts at that time)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statement
#278H, Street 201R, Kroalkor Village, Sangkat Kilometer 6, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
PO Box 1955, American University of Phnom Penh, Cambodia Post, Postal Code 120000, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
(+855) 23 990 023
Complete Online Application and Submit All Required Documents
Pay Application and English Placement Fees
- Application Fee: $25
- English Placement Test fee: $15
Note: Applicants who have the requisite IELTS or TOEFL score do not need to take the English Placement Test, and only need to pay the application fee.
Schedule Placement Test and Admission Interviews
- TOEFL or IELTS: Applicants will be invited to interview with a member of our faculty. Interviews take place after the Admissions Office has received your application and fee. We offer on-campus interview.
- TOEFL Applicants must provide the AUPP TOEFL Institutional Code (B027) to the Test Center, and ask the Center to send the score report directly to the Registrar, American University of Phnom Penh, PO Box 1955, Phnom Penh Postcode 120000, Cambodia Post, Cambodia.
- IELTS Applicants submit a copy of the score report.
- English Placement Test: Applicants will need to schedule the English Placement test date; then, complete an interview with our faculty. Interviews take place after the Admissions Office has received your application and fee. We offer on-campus test and interview.
Enroll and Register for Classes
Note: Students should check their inbox and junk folders if they have not received the Admission Offer Letter within 2 weeks, after completing the interview.