Master Degree Admission Criteria
American University of Phnom Penh is accepting local and international students that meet the minimum master’s admission criteria. Students applying to AUPP for a master’s degree are required to submit all necessary documentation for admission and have acceptable scores and grades in their previous education. AUPP is happy to provide education to students from different backgrounds and cultures that help to enhance the learning environment and collegiate experience.
AUPP offers Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Evening program.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree from accredited university or colleges with GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (with no individual skill band below 6.0) or TOEFL score of at least 79. Applicant may take our English Placement Test if they do not have IELTS or TOEFL
- Apply online application “Click Here to Apply”
- Application fee: $25 (Pay on visit or via ABA bank)
- English Placement Test fee: $15 (Schedule the English Placement Test one week prior) if needed.
- Summit documents:
- A bachelor’s diploma
- Official transcript showing coursework and grades
- Identification: A Birth Certificate or National ID card or Passport. Note: Please bring the original. We will make a copy.
Please note that AUPP graduates with a dual degree Bachelors in Law or Bachelors in Global Affairs with a GPA of at least 3.0, may not be required to provide these documents.
Master Program Period
MBA is a 45 unit/credit hour program or one and a half year program. Students are expected to take three courses per semester. Master program will run three semesters per year: Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. Classes are scheduled to be on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
Summer 2020 will start on 18th May 2020
Round 2 application deadline: 11th May 2020
About English Proficiency / Placement Test
IELTS – Applicants submit a copy of the score report. AUPP will verify the score.
TOEFL – Applicants must provide the AUPP TOEFL Institutional Code (B027) to the Test Centre, and ask the Centre to send the score report directly: AUPP Registrar, American University of Phnom Penh’’ at #278H, Street 201R Kroalkor Village, Sangkat Kilometer 6, Khan Russey Keo Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Placement Test – If the applicant has not taken the IELTS or TOEFL exams, they must take the AUPP English Placement test. The Registrar’s office will set up a time to take the test. Applicants must bring an original identification to take the English Placement Test. (Click Here to view information about the English Placement test)
Note: Applicants who have the requisite IELTS or TOEFL score do not need to take the English Placement Test, and only need to pay the application fee.