Close this search box.

International Study

Students who have completed at least four (4) semesters in residence and who are in good academic standing may apply to participate in an exchange program for up to one (1) semester. Transfer students must complete at least 30 units in residence prior to being eligible for international study.

To assure that credit from the courses taken while on an exchange program will apply to one’s degree, the student should complete an Approval for Off-Campus Study form with their academic advisor and have it signed by the VPASA. Forms are obtained from and returned to the Office of the Registrar.