Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click on a question to see the answer. . .
1. Why should I choose to study at AUPP?
2. What is a Dual Degree Program?
Upon graduation, the students obtain two degrees at the same time. The students obtain an internationally recognized American degree from either the University of Arizona (UA) or Fort Hays State University (FHSU) as well as from AUPP.
During the third and fourth years of dual Bachelor’s degree programs, AUPP faculty and UA or FHSU’s faculty jointly deliver lessons to students at AUPP which means that AUPP students are able to complete their Bachelor’s degree entirely in Cambodia. Students also have the option to spend one or more years of their studies at either UA or FHSU and complete their degree in the US.
3. What are the benefits of the Dual Degree Programs?
- Gaining access to a top ranked U.S. education at an affordable price
- Earning fully accredited U.S. degree entirely at AUPP in Phnom Penh in as little as 4 years
- Paying 5-7 times less than studying in the US
- Access to top graduate schools for Master’s degree and Doctorate degree and job placement anywhere in the world
- Learn from highly qualified American and international, PhD. holding professors.
- Experience a rich and vibrant American university life.
- Experience local, regional, and international internship programs.
Obtain worldwide employment opportunities after graduating from AUPP.
- Receive numerous scholarship opportunities for post graduate studies at universities abroad.
- Join a worldwide network of U.S. university alumni for employment networking.
- Gain access to U.S. university resources, such as world class libraries and education assistance.
4. Who can apply to AUPP?
5. What degrees does AUPP offer?
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture (AUPP Single Degree)
- Bachelor of Arts in Global Affairs (AUPP Single Degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Business (AUPP/UA Dual Degree)
- Bachelor of Arts in Law (AUPP/UA Dual Degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (AUPP/UA Dual Degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Tourism & Hospitality Management (AUPP/FHSU Dual Degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management (AUPP/FHSU Dual Degree)
6. Who are the faculty?
Ninety percent of our faculty hold Ph.D.’s from American and other international universities with university-level teaching and research experience. The faculty members have been trained in interactive and collaborative pedagogy that engage students in their own learning, thus making learning more useful and meaningful to the students.
7. When do classes start?
8. When and how should I apply?
9. Why should I apply in advance (as soon as possible)?
10. How many hours do I need to study in class?
11. Can I transfer credits to AUPP for coursework completed at another university?
12. Are any classes taught in Khmer?
13. Can I enroll at AUPP if my English does not meet collegiate requirements?
14. How much is the tuition at AUPP?
- English Preparatory Program (EPP): The tuition fee is US$3,000/Semester
- AUPP Single Degree: The tuition fee is US$3,000/Semester or US$200/Credit
- Dual Degree: The tuition fee is US$4,500/Semester or US$300/Credit
15. Do you offer any scholarships?
16. Are there any additional fees?
- For those students who enroll in the American dual degree program, additional fees may apply to cover the administrative costs.
- All applicants pay a one-time, non-refundable application fee of US$25 and additional US$15 for AUPP English Language Placement Test. Students who have a score of 6.0 IELTS or 65 TOEFL iBT scores are exempted from the test.
- All students pay $5.00 per year each Fall semester for a Microsoft Office 365 license which allows the student to install Office on up to five computers.
- Parking fees may apply if you will be parking a vehicle on campus.