What is a Dual Degree Program?
The dual degree programs offered at the American University of Phnom Penh are U.S. accredited collegiate programs where students discover learning experiences with American faculty from the University of Arizona, Fort Hays State University, and the American University of Phnom Penh. The Programs are all taught in AUPP’s campus by highly trained American faculty from the three universities. The three universities have established academic partnerships to offer dual degrees in Business Administration, Law, Civil Engineering, Interior Design, IT Management/Computer Science, and Business Administration: Tourism and Hospitality Management.
Upon graduation, the students can obtain two degrees at the same time. The students obtain an internationally recognized American degree from the University of Arizona (UA) or Fort Hays State University (FHSU) as well as from AUPP.
Note: Dual Degree Program offerings are subject to confirmation by our U.S. partners and a minimum enrollment number of at least ten (10) students.
During the third and fourth years of dual Bachelor’s degree programs, AUPP faculty and UA or FHSU’s faculty jointly deliver lessons to students which means that AUPP students are able to complete their Bachelor’s degree entirely in Cambodia. Students have the option to spend one or more years of their studies at either UA or FHSU and complete their degree in the U.S. To ensure international recognition, AUPP’s quality is guided by the standards of the Accreditation Committee of Cambodia (ACC) and regional accrediting commissions in the U.S. Benefits of the Dual Degree Programs include:
What are the benefits of the Dual Degree Programs? Benefits include:
- Gaining access to a top ranked U.S. education at an affordable price
- Earning a U.S. accredited dual degree entirely in residence in Phnom Penh in as little as 4 years
- Being a part of UA’s global micro campus network with opportunities to study outside Cambodia
- Taking courses with American students and faculty
- Paying 5-7 times less than studying in the U.S.
- Obtaining U.S. accredited degrees without leaving Cambodia and family
- Discovering an American learning environment in Cambodia
- Obtaining a high income (ROI: Return On Investment) in the Labor Market
- Scholarship opportunities
- Having the opportunity to be admitted to any university worldwide after obtaining the U.S. accredited dual degrees
To learn more about the dual degree programs offered by our partners, click on one of the links below.