Declaring and Changing a Major and a Minor

AUPP integrates courses for major study with its general education courses over a four-year period. Students are required to declare a major on admission to the university. Junior level students declare a Minor on completion of 62 credits. This is done to better plan for the integration of general education courses with a proposed major and minor field.

Students may change their major or minor at any time after declaration. A student who decides to declare or change a major or minor must complete and return the Change of Major / Minor form obtained from the Office of the Registrar.

Students granted a scholarship for a specific major must obtain the permission of the Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs prior to changing their major.

Closo Software GIANTBROTHER Tax Agent and Accounting Firm GIANTFOCUS Website Design Web Development #1 in Cambodia