Campus Reopening on November 15th!
Click here for more information on reopening policies and safety protocols.
1. When will the school reopen?
2. What are the safety measures in place on campus?
- Two separate entrances for University students (front and side entrance of building)
- Temperature check and hand sanitizer at main gate and at building entrance
- Scan StopCovid QR before entering campus
- Classrooms are set up with social distancing for maximum number of allowed students in one room as per MoEYS and MOH guidelines
- Reminders on 3 do’s and 3 dont’s visible all around campus
3. Is a vaccination card required before coming back on-campus?
4. What do faculty and students need to do before coming back on-campus?
Entry to the Campus will be dependent upon the Color Code resulting from answers to the HDF questionnaire.
- Red: No Entry
- Orange: Further assessment by AUPP Nurse to determine if student will be allowed entry or not
- Green: Allowed Entry
5. Is there a specific entrance / exit for University use?
6. Will the canteen be open?
Should students prefer to have breaks outside of campus, there is no need to fill-up the HDF form again if they come back on campus the same day.
7. Where can students go / stay in between classes?
8. What class schedule will we follow and there still be an option to do online classes?
- Classes with 4-14 students can study on campus.
- Classes with 15-28 students will be hybrid – they will be divided into Team A and B that will shift weekly. The instructor, however, will be teaching on campus every week.
- Classes with 29 and more students will stay online.
- FHSU online course schedule remain the same
Hybrid classes will be accommodated should the class size be more than what can be accommodated in one classroom. Please note: even if the class is listed on campus, the online option will still be provided for those who can’t come to campus due to health or personal issues.