Infrastructure and End User Support
Position: Infrastructure and End User Support
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Deputy IT Director
Work Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Position Objective: This position handles daily routine support and troubleshoots computer issues to ensure University Campus technology infrastructure is up and running.
Areas of Responsibilities:
AUPP Public Computer
- Application installation
- Maintenance computer service
- Monthly report for computer status
- Internet connection
- Generate reports
- Contact printing company
- Assign printer code and keeping track
- Monthly report for print tracking
- Desk phone support (troubleshooting line)
- Troubleshoot/repair projector and sound
- Work with student volunteer
- Consult with professor and staff on their concern/idea
- Assist in class online exam
- Monthly report for class status
- Desk phone support (troubleshooting line)
- Coordinate with operation team
- Work with co-department on the event
- Test equipment (project and sound)
- Report event state
Camera Security administrator
- Ensure security camera status
- Work with operation team to troubleshoot and solve the problem
- Monthly report for CCTV status
Wireless connection support
- Monitoring AP state, from controller
- Upgrade and device placement
- Work with operation team on solving AP problem
- Troubleshoot problems
- Assist user on AUPP Login (LDAP, Google app, Office 365)
- Parking registration
- ID Card registration and tracking
- PABX registration
- Contact vendor
- Update inventories check in and out list
- Updating/create inventory record
- Categorizing product
Library & LMS support
- Koha administrative (user registration)
- Troubleshooting Koha problem
- Troubleshooting Canvas learning management system
- Undergraduate level education in IT or similar fields.
- Professional training, diploma, or certification in system development.
- Fluent in English and Khmer for daily communication with staff and campus community.
- Support computer network (internet connection, access point, printer, and CCTV).
- Configure home network device (router, network cabling).
- Efficient in Office suit application.
The American University of Phnom Penh is a private university with a non-profit mission, founded upon local initiative with the guidance and support of experienced U.S. educators. Our Founders aspire to provide high-quality education to students in Cambodia and from across the region right here in the historical and cultural heart of Southeast Asia.
Since 2013, AUPP has grown rapidly, from providing only three undergraduate programs to providing seven undergraduate programs in fields ranging from Law and Business to Civil Engineering and IT Management, and an MBA program. We are proud to be the only university in Cambodia to provide accredited U.S. degrees via the dual-degree programs with partner U.S. institutions, including the University of Arizona and Fort Hays State University.
Working at AUPP
AUPP offers a unique working environment and welcome scholars from Cambodia and overseas alike. We have attracted experienced faculty and staff members from the U.S., Canada, the U.K., and various European countries and countries in the region. Our students are among the top in their generations; their growth is our motivation.
In 2017, we moved into our new state-of-the-art campus located in the northern Phnom Penh, the robust capital of Cambodia. The city, as well as Cambodia in general, is not only known for its rich history and culture, but also for its friendly people.
Whether you are a young scholar seeking to build your academic career, a veteran educator looking for ways to contribute, or anything in between, AUPP provides a comfortable and supportive environment where you can succeed while contributing to the human resources development of Cambodia and the region.
More about AUPP at https://www.aupp.edu.kh
To apply, please submit the following documents to the Human Resources Office via [email protected]:
- Cover letter.
- CV, including a clear highlight of current occupation and a list of three references.
- Copy of your national ID card or current passport information page.
- Copy of the highest and/or most relevant degree(s) and the corresponding transcripts. (Unofficial transcripts suffice for this stage.)
Please use the designation: “[Infrastructure and End User Support] – Full Name” in the subject line.
Office of Human Resources
American University of Phnom Penh