Position: Faculty Members
Supervisor: Vice-President of Academic & Student Affairs
Semester: Spring 2020 onwards
Position Type: Full-Time or Adjunct
Date: 21-Oct-2019 / 30-Oct-2019
Qualifications and Experience
To be eligible, a candidate:
- Must have a Ph.D. or a Master’s in an appropriate discipline, from an American or other western universities.
- Must have experience teaching in an appropriate discipline at an American or American-style university/institution.
Disciplines and Areas of Interests
- IT/Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
Interested candidate is required to submit the following documents to the Human Resources Office via [email protected]
- cover letter indicating the discipline(s)/area(s) applied for, preferred position type (full-time/adjunct), and availability.
- Applicant’s resume, including a clear highlight of current occupation and relevant teaching experience and a list of three references.
- A copy of applicant’s passport information page (for expat) or Khmer National ID Card (for Cambodian).
- A copy of the highest relevant degree and the corresponding transcript. An official copy of the transcript will be required upon hire.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.