Bachelor’s Application for Admission to AUPP
Note: Students can start applying to receive early admission offer and save their spot at AUPP
The following documents are required for admission into an undergraduate degree. Applicants who are not ready to submit their National Exam Score, or High School Diploma at the time of application may receive conditional admission.
- Complete the online application then
- Pay application fee: $25
- English Placement Test: $15
- Entrance examinations: FREE
- Document to be submitted:
- National ID card or Passport or Birth Certificate with English Name
- Score report of grade 10 & 11 to be submitted later (after one semester of study at the latest)
- Schedule for an English Placement Test or Admission Interview (Every Tuesday and Thursday)
- Attend AUPP Entrance Examination (Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Receive AUPP Admission Offer letter by email
- Register courses and pay tuition fee
- Join orientation day on January 18, 2020
- Attend your first lesson and take your first step to success on January 20, 2021!
Payment can be transferred electronically. If you have IELTS or TOEFL iBT, you need to pay $25 for the application only.
AUPP Entrance Examination is to determine the applicant’s eligibility to enroll into the university. AUPP accepts applicants with grade A, B, C, D. Students with grade A and B will be awarded with merit scholarships and more.
The AUPP Entrance Examination follows similar structure of BAC II National Examination. Subjects include Khmer, Mathematics, Physic, Chemistry, and History. It is a one-day examination. Join our “Bac II Online Prep Class 2020” on Facebook for study materials.
High School Certification
Applicants who provide provisional certificates pending certification are offered conditional admission. A certified score report by the Ministry or a local Commune must be provided before the end of the first semester.
Note: Please bring the original. We will make a copy.
English Proficiency / Placement Test
- English Placement Test is to determine the applicant’s English Language proficiency. After the test, you will be either enrolled into collegiate program or English preparatory program (EPP). The placement depends on your English score.
- IELTS/TOEFL: Applicant with IELTS overall band of 6.0 (Academic Module) or TOEFL iBT score of 79 within two years of application date do not need to take the English Placement Test.
- IELTS: Applicants submit a copy of the score report. AUPP will verify the score.
- TOEFL: Applicants must provide the AUPP TOEFL Institutional Code: B027 to the Test Centre and request the Centre to send the score report directly to: AUPP Registrar, American University of Phnom Penh, PO Box 1955, Phnom Penh Postcode 120000, Cambodia Post, Cambodia.
Due to Covid-19, there will be a limited number of students coming for the English Placement Test each day:
Placement Test Dates for December 2020:
|Date||Dec 22||Dec 24||Dec 29|
Placement Test Dates for January 2021:
|Date||Jan 05||Jan 08||Jan 12||Jan 14||Jan 15||Jan 19|
NOTE: Entrance exam dates are hosted every Monday, Wednesday and Friday of the week. AUPP will contact to applicants who are ready to take the AUPP Entrance Examination directly.