Bachelor’s Admissions Application
Note: Students can start applying to receive early admission discount and save their spot at AUPP. Dates are subject to change.
- Complete the online application then
- Pay application fee: $25; English Placement Test: $15; Entrance examinations: FREE
- Schedule for an English Placement Test or Admission Interview and AUPP Entrance Examination;
- Submit required documents
- Receive AUPP Admission Offer letter by email;
- Register and pay tuition fee;
- Join orientation day then attend your first lesson as the first step to success!
NOTE: Payment can be transferred electronically via ABA Bank or Canadia Bank. If applicants are exempted from taking English Placement Test, applicant need to pay $25 for the application only.
AUPP Entrance Examination or Khmer National Examination 2021
AUPP Entrance Examination is to determine the applicant’s eligibility to enroll into the university. AUPP accepts applicants with grade A, B, C, and D. Students with grade A, B and C will be awarded with merit scholarships.
High School Certification
To enroll in AUPP, the following documents are required to be submitted before admission into an undergraduate degree.
- National ID card or Passport or Birth Certificate with English Name
- High School Diploma can be submitted later (within one semester of study at the latest)
- Score report of grade 10 & 11
Applicants who provide provisional certificates pending certification or are not ready to submit their National Exam Score or High school Diploma at the time of application may receive conditional admission. A certified score report by the Ministry or a local Commune must be provided before the end of the first semester.
Note: Please bring the original documents to the Registrar Office. The registrars will make a copy.
English Proficiency / Placement Test
English Placement Test is to determine the applicant’s English Language proficiency. After the test, you will be either enrolled into the Collegiate program or English preparatory program (EPP). The program will be determined by your English score.
TOEFL iBT/IELTS Score
The applicants with IELTS overall band of 6.0 (Academic Module) or TOEFL iBT score of 79 within two years of application date do not need to take the English Placement Test.
- IELTS: Applicants submit a copy of the score report. AUPP will verify the score.
- TOEFL: Applicants must provide the AUPP TOEFL Institutional Code: B027 to the Test Centre and request the Centre to send the score report directly to: AUPP Registrar, American University of Phnom Penh, PO Box 1955, Phnom Penh Postcode 120000, Cambodia Post, Cambodia.
English Placement Test Schedule
As the Covid-19 pandemic is getting worse, there will be a limited number of students coming for the English Placement Test each day:
Placement Test Dates for June 2021:
Placement Test Dates for July 2021:
Placement Test Dates for August 2021:
NOTE: AUPP will contact you to sit the English Placement Test as soon as possible in accordance with government guidelines for Covid-19.
Early Enrollment Discount Benefit
Applicants who pay for their tuition fee by:
- May 31 will receive 10% discount on their tuition fee for their first semester
- June 30 will receive 5% discount on their tuition fee for their first semester
The admission process and criteria are subject to change due to the uncertainties caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.