American University of Phnom Penh is accepting local and international students that meet the minimum admission requirements. Students applying to AUPP for a bachelor’s degree are required to submit all necessary documentation for admission and have acceptable scores and grades in their previous education. AUPP is happy to provide education to students from different backgrounds and cultures that help to enhance the learning environment and collegiate experience.
- Completed High School and have a High School diploma.
- A Provisional High School Diploma and a National Examination Score Report if you went to a government school, and took the National Exam.
- A High School Diploma and Transcript from one of the following international schools if you went to an international school, and did not take the National Exam:
- Northbridge International School
- The International School of Phnom Penh
- The British International School of Phnom Penh
- Logos International School
- Home of English
- Hope International School
- CIA First International School
- East-West International School
- ZAMAN International School.
- Identification (One of the following)
- A Birth certificate (with English name)
- National ID card
Note: Please bring the original. We will make a copy.
- Application Fee: $25
- English Placement Test fee: $15
Note: Applicants who have the requisite IELTS or TOEFL score do not need to take the English Placement Test, and only need to pay the application fee.
- ENGLISH PROFICIENCY / PLACEMENT TEST (Click Here to view information about the English Placement test)
- IELTS – Applicants submit a copy of the score report. AUPP will verify the score.
- TOEFL – Applicants must provide the AUPP TOEFL Institutional Code (B027) to the Test Centre, and ask the Centre to send the score report directly: AUPP Registrar, American University of Phnom Penh’’ at #278H, Street 201R Kroalkor Village, Sangkat Kilometer 6,Khan Russey Keo Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Placement Test – If the applicant has not taken the IELTS or TOEFL exams, they must take the AUPP English Placement test. The Registrar’s office will set up a time to take the test. Applicants must bring an original identification to take the English Placement Test.