Master’s Admission Criteria
Spring Semester 2021 Starts January 11, 2021
- Round 1 application deadline is October 29, 2020
- Round 2 application deadline is December 11, 2020
American University of Phnom Penh is accepting local and international students who meet the minimum Master’s admission criteria. Students applying to AUPP for a Master’s degree are required to submit all necessary documentation for admission and have acceptable scores and grades in their previous education. AUPP is happy to provide education to students from different backgrounds and cultures. International students help to enhance the learning environment and collegiate experience.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Working experience and/or completed requisite Business Foundations courses.
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (with no individual skill band below 6.0) or a TOEFL iBT score of at least 79 or higher is expected for all non-native English speaker applicants. Applicants may take the AUPP English Placement Test if they do not have IELTS or TOEFL.
- A Birth Certificate (with English name), National ID card, or Passport
- Bachelor’s Diploma
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
Note: Please bring the original. We will make a copy.
- Application Fee: $25
- English Placement Test fee: $15
Note: Applicants who have the requisite IELTS or TOEFL score do not need to take the English Placement Test, and only need to pay the application fee.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY/ PLACEMENT TEST
- IELTS – Applicants submit a copy of the score report. AUPP will verify the score.
- TOEFL – Applicants must provide the AUPP TOEFL Institutional Code (B027) to the Test Centre, and ask the Centre to send the score report directly to the Registrar, American University of Phnom Penh, PO Box 1955, Phnom Penh Postcode 120000, Cambodia Post, Cambodia.
Placement Test – If the applicant has not taken the IELTS or TOEFL exams, they must take the AUPP English Placement test. The Admissions Office will set up a time to take the test. Applicants must bring an original identification to take the English Placement Test.