1. Proof of Identity
You must submit one of your identification documents as below:
2. Proof of High School Graduation
The following are our high school graduation requirements based on the type of school from which you are graduating:
3. Proof of English Proficiency
All applicants must take the English Placement Test (EPT) or provide documentation showing English proficiency. Applicants whose English may be below the required level to enter a Collegiate program will be placed into an English Preparatory Program level to ensure they are best prepared for college-level courses.
- Proof of English level proficiency via one of the following:
- iBT TOEFL score of at least 79, earned within two years of application date.
- IELTS overall score of a 6.0, earned within two years of application date.
- Proof of exam score equivalent to collegiate level English via one of the following:
- AP Exam, English Literature/Composition OR English Language/Composition, score of 4 OR 5
- HL Exam, English A: Language & Literature OR English A: Literature, minimum score of 5
- A Level Exam, English Language, a minimum grade of D
- Collegiate-level transferrable course equivalent to AUPP collegiate-level English.
If your EPT is waived: Submit an Elevator Pitch Video
An Elevator Pitch Video takes on the format of an elevator pitch, a brief introduction to an idea, project, or product; in this case, it would be a brief introduction of you!
Per our admission requirements, if your English Placement Test is waived, you will be required to submit an up-to-three-minutes Elevator Pitch Video to [email protected] addressing the following questions:
We will be evaluating the quality and depth of your answers, rather than the format and quality of the video itself; we encourage you to spend time on drafting concise and direct answers to the above questions, and film yourself using any available method (phone, laptop, etc.).