The following is our admission criteria based on the type of school from which you are graduating:
* Proof of obtaining a minimum passing grade at the National Examination is an AUPP admission requirement.
- In case of lack of national examination grade, and students earning a “pass”, an AUPP Entrance Exam would be conducted.
- In case of lack of national examination grade and the AUPP Entrance Exam, the student will be considered for admission with a probationary condition set forth by the Admissions office in the student’s offer letter of admission.
** In the following cases, the EPT requirement can be waived:
- Proof of English level proficiency via one of the following:
- iBT TOEFL score of at least 79, earned within two years of application date.
- IELTS overall score of a 6.0, earned within two years of application date.
- Proof of exam score equivalent to collegiate level English via one of the following:
- AP Exam, English Literature/Composition OR English Language/Composition, score of 4 OR 5
- HL Exam, English A: Language & Literature OR English A: Literature, minimum score of 5
- A Level Exam, English Language, a minimum grade of D
- Collegiate-level transferrable course equivalent to AUPP collegiate-level English.
If your EPT is waived: Submit an Elevator Pitch Video
An Elevator Pitch Video takes on the format of an elevator pitch, a brief introduction to an idea, project, or product; in this case, it would be a brief introduction of you!
Per our admissions requirements, if your English Placement Test is waived, you will be required to submit an up-to-three-minutes Elevator Pitch Video to [email protected] addressing the following questions:
- Tell us about yourself.
- Why did you choose AUPP?
- Which degree would you like to study at AUPP and why?
- Would you engage in student organizations and activities while attending AUPP and why?
- What are your plans after graduation?
We will be evaluating the quality and depth of your answers, rather than the format and quality of the video itself; we encourage you to spend time on drafting concise and direct answers to the above questions, and film yourself using any available method (phone, laptop, etc.).
If you have any questions about our admission criteria, please email us at [email protected], or text, call, and Telegram us via +855 12 266 631.