Faculty members design service learning projects related to course content and academic majors. Students have an opportunity to apply their learning through meaningful community service projects. Service learning projects promote critical thinking, problem solving, and relationship building. Students are engaged in personal reflection to gain a heightened sense of social responsibility and civic engagement. Students are invited to share with faculty members identified needs and opportunities for service learning projects.
- Civil Engineering Professor from the University of Arizona visits AUPP
- AUPP senior student interning at the Ministry of Commerce in Cambodia
- An AUPP Student, the First Cambodian Student at the United Nations’ Headquarters
- AUPP Student Volunteers Provide Medical Aid in Takéo Province
- AUPP’s professor at the prestigious World Intellectual Property Day Forum 2017