Career development is defined as all life roles across the lifespan. Graduates of AUPP will be equipped to join the workforce and to navigate successful lives. AUPP supports students’ career development through rigorous academics, student involvement activities, faculty advising, and internships. Students will be assisted with occupational and job search information. In preparation for the global marketplace, it is important for students to gain a self-understanding enabling them to add meaningful and purposeful work into their lives. During the college experience, learning and involvement assist students in developing work habits and knowledge important for life success.
- Civil Engineering Professor from the University of Arizona visits AUPP
- AUPP senior student interning at the Ministry of Commerce in Cambodia
- An AUPP Student, the First Cambodian Student at the United Nations’ Headquarters
- AUPP Student Volunteers Provide Medical Aid in Takéo Province
- AUPP’s professor at the prestigious World Intellectual Property Day Forum 2017