Application for Admission to AUPP
The following documents are required for us to complete the admission process. Please either attach them to the online application, or bring the originals to the AUPP front desk.Click here to apply
IDENTIFICATION (One of the following)
- National ID card OR
- Passport OR
- Birth certificate, with English name
Note: Please bring the original. We will make a copy. Applicant must bring one of above to take the English Placement Test.
HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATION
- Cambodian High School National Exam Score Report OR
Note: Applicants who provide provisional certificates pending certification are offered conditional admission. A certified score report by the Ministry or a local Commune must be provided before the end of the first semester.
- A high school Diploma, and a Transcript if applicants have graduated from:
- Northbridge International School
- The International School of Phnom Penh
- The British International School of Phnom Penh
- Logos International School
- Home of English
- Hope International School
- CIA First International School
- East-West International School
- ZAMAN International School
Note: Please bring the original. We will make a copy.
- Application Fee $25, AND
- English Placement Test fee $15
Note: Applicants who have the requisite IELTS or TOEFL score do not need to take the English Placement Test, and only need to pay the application fee.
A digital photo of the applicant is taken at the Front Desk at the time of Application.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY / PLACEMENT TEST
IELTS OR TOEFL OR Placement Test
Applicants with IELTS overall band 6.0 (Academic Module) or TOEFL score equivalent within two years of the application date, do not need to take the English Placement Test.
IELTS : Applicants submit a copy of the score report. AUPP will verify the score.
TOEFL: Applicants must provide the AUPP TOEFL Institutional Code (B027) to the Test Centre, and ask the Centre to send the score report directly: AUPP Registrar, American University of Phnom Penh’’ at No. 50, St 315, Sangkat Boeung Kok II, Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Applicants must bring an original identification to take the English Placement Test.