Requirements for the application process:
1. Completed High School and have a High School diploma.
a. A Provisional High School Diploma and a National Examination Score Report if you went to a government school, and took the National Exam.
b. A High School Diploma and Transcript from one of the following international schools if you went to an international school, and did not take the National Exam:
1. Northbridge International School
2. The International School of Phnom Penh
3. The British International School of Phnom Penh
4. Logos International School
5. Home of English
6. Hope International School
7. CIA First International School
8. East-West International School
9. ZAMAN International School.
The following documents are required for us to complete the admission process. Please either attach them to the online application, or bring the originals to the AUPP front desk.
3. Identification (One of the following)
a. A Birth certificate (with English name) b. National ID card c. Passport
Note: Please bring the original. We will make a copy. Applicant must bring one of above to take the English Placement Test.
a. Application Fee: $25
b. English Placement Test fee: $15
Note: Applicants who have the requisite IELTS or TOEFL score do not need to take the English
Placement Test, and only need to pay the application fee.
A digital photo of the applicant is taken at the Front Desk at the time of Application.
6. ENGLISH PROFICIENCY / PLACEMENT TEST
c. Placement Test
a. IELTS : Applicants submit a copy of the score report. AUPP will verify the score.
b. TOEFL: Applicants must provide the AUPP TOEFL Institutional Code (B27) to the Test Centre, and ask the Centre to send the score report directly: AUPP Registrar, American University of Phnom Penh’’ at No. 50, St 315, Sangkat Boeung Kok II, Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Applicants must bring an original identification to take the English Placement Test.