AUPP was founded in 2013 with the assistance of American educational institutions and educators to provide American education to youths in Cambodia and in the region.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
Position: Assistant Registrar
Description: The assistant Registrar assists the University Registrar with the development, improvement, and management of all functions and services related to the University Registrar Office, in compliance with university rules, regulations and procedures.
Assuming responsibility for daily operation (policy, procedure and implementation) of the Office of the Registrar including, but not limited to:
- Managing admissions including conducting transcript evaluation for transfer students.
- Managing student records including conducting degree audits, issuing official and unofficial transcripts and all student personal and academic data.
- Conducting pre-registration, registration, and keeping registration data of continuing and incoming students.
- Keeping student attendance data, including midterm grade reporting.
- Monitoring probation and dismissal and other academic discipline offences/sanctions.
- Monitoring degree residence requirements.
- Overseeing student evaluation of instruction.
- Developing semester class schedules and exam schedules with room assignments.
- Preparing reports of student awards, and graduation honors.
- Identifying potential graduates each semester and performing degree compliance evaluations for graduation.
- Setting up and maintaining the AUPP Room Reservation System each semester.
- Preparing drafts of Registrar Office publications including the Academic Calendar, Registrar Calendar, the Student Information System maintenance calendar, and the University Catalog.
- Maintaining program and course matrix changes, course pre-requisites, co-requisites and equivalencies data, and change history.
- Compiling student statistics and program reports, including enrolment reports, registration reports, student census reports, Ministry data reports, ad hoc data reports, and any other reports as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in student services, educational administration subject area or related field
- Experience: Experience in higher education administration or similar setting is an advantage.
Interested candidates should send CV and covering letter including the details of two professional references to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Position: Data Analyst
Description: The post holder is responsible for the maintenance, programming, and documentation of AUPP Student information System (the system) with specific responsibility for producing reports, for the program and course data entries and their attributes into the system.
- Creating student personal and academic data, program and course data, room and course scheduling data in the system.
- Maintaining the accuracy, currency, and integrity of the student, curriculum and program data in the system to ensure effective student program compliance evaluation.
- Maintaining the integrity of the data in the system to ensure effective registration and degree compliance audit processing.
- Performing regular data integrity audits and cleanups as required.
- Developing and maintaining documentation for the system, user manuals and conduct user training in the operation of the system.
- Organizing and archiving student and curriculum-related data in the system.
- Designing and developing reports to serve the needs of management, and reports for Ministry compliance as required
- Analyze requests for statistical and other reports and work with the requestor to meet the requestor’s needs, including writing report specifications.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertiseregarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skillswith the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics